Benefits of Membership
The Manufacturing Advancement Center Workforce Innovation Collaborative is a dynamic alliance of next-generation companies that will work in a concerted effort to identify workforce-related business needs and to drive solutions.
The following objectives will provide a baseline for strategy and subsequent action that enable the alliance to adapt, succeed and profit in a, dynamic, ever-changing business environment:
- Build a company-led network that is committed to active participation to identify common issues and challenges and seek synergistic solutions.
- Create a talent pool to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Develop relevant deployable curriculum in partnership with Workforce Training Service Providers, Technical High Schools, Community Colleges and Universities.
- Increase availability of technical training resources.
- Become recognized as the body that initiates and directs effective efforts with local and state government.
Let's work together to leverage the significant resources that reside within our manufacturing community.
The time for solutions and a unified voice is now. Workforce skills shortages are significant and expected to grow over time. Employers are facing the reality that a critical level of experienced workers has retired and the tribal knowledge that exists on the shop floor falls far short of being able to replace the lost knowledge and expertise. Massachusetts has identified the importance that advanced manufacturing has in the state's economy and its path out of current economic doldrums. Never has there been a better time for this alliance to gain momentum because it has the ear of our state's officials.
Who Should Join: Manufacturers, Technical Educators, Industry Association Representatives, Workforce Development Professionals
Benefits of Membership:
- Solve common business and workforce problems
- Share best practices
- Catalyze the talent pipeline
- Make a positive and lasting impact on your business future and the future of Advanced Manufacturing in Massachusetts
- Participate in growing an innovative member partnership from the ground up
- Network with other business and industry leaders
How to Become a Member:
Complete the Memorandum of Understanding and submit to Lisa Derby Oden.
Contact: Lisa Derby Oden at 508-831-7020 or email@example.com to join.